Fecha actual Jue, 16 Ago 2018, 11:13

Responder al tema  [ 21 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Relación de Aspecto 
Autor Mensaje
50mm f/1.8

Como alguno de vosotros ya sabéis tengo mi cámara nueva desde este pasado mes de febrero.

La configuré con ayuda del manual,y posteriormente con tutoriales de youtube ,..etc

Pero estos días estoy con la idea de imprimir en papel alguna foto y el formato que uso no se adapta al papel.

Tal vez no es la relación de aspecto mas adecuada ?

Estoy utilizando la de 4:3 normalmente
La 1.1 la conozco y utilizo mucho también

Cual usáis vosotros ? Al imprimir se cortan partes de la fotografías ?
4:3 o mejor 3:2 ?

Gracias

Equipo:
Cámara OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 MARK II / Silver Body
Objetivo M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO
Objetivo M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8

Vie, 06 May 2016, 15:43
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

Hola Ramón.... vengo a verte a tu cámara ;) has llegado ya a alguna conclusión? te pregunto porque yo también soy de imprimir fotos.... si has imprimido ya algo, podrías poner unas foticos :) Imagino que ya lo habrás leído porque eres muy "león" pero..... y si no :geek: te dejo algo que leí y me pareció interesante. https://candilejasfotografia.com/2014/0 ... mposicion/

Sab, 03 Sep 2016, 21:34
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
50mm f/1.8

Maica escribió:
Hola Ramón.... vengo a verte a tu cámara ;) has llegado ya a alguna conclusión?

Aún no he imprimido nada Maica ,...!!!
A ver si me pongo :?

Equipo:

Lun, 05 Sep 2016, 19:37
Administrador del Sitio

3:2 always!!

Lun, 05 Sep 2016, 21:00
50mm f/1.8

David López escribió:

Desde tu visita a Barcelona está así david

Equipo:

Lun, 05 Sep 2016, 21:37
Administrador del Sitio

Ramón Martín escribió:
David López escribió:

Desde tu visita a Barcelona está así david

Y que tal con la 3:2?

Mié, 05 Oct 2016, 00:52
50mm f/1.8

David López escribió:
Y que tal con la 3:2?

Pues fui a imprimir en papel aquí en mi ciudad al fotógrafo de toda la vida,....bueno....la 2º o 3ª generación :roll:

Le expliqué que estaban en 3:2 los archivos,...que ningún problema,.....que lo tiene siempre en cuenta,...personalmente te lo ajusto y verás...!!!

La máquina de la tienda es Kodak,..puso la llave USB,..y ajustó los parámetros .
Las impresiones de color perfectas, el tacto del papel que me recomendó me gustó mucho,...perooooooo......al llegar a casa y ver los archivos observo que se ha comido algo de imagen,...poco.....pero se comió :cry:

Volvi a ir,....se probó a darle la orden a la maquinita de dejar bordes de color blanco y Voilà.....perfecto !! ( aunque no es lo que quería,...me sobran los bordes )

Alguna sugerencia ??? me comenta que si quiero copias más grandes han de ir fuera a laboratorio y ya no se recortarían las imágenes.

Equipo:

Mié, 05 Oct 2016, 14:22
Administrador del Sitio

En la impresión siempre se corta algo, poco pero es inevitable que se coma algo, sino seria faicl que salieran bordes balncos irregulares. Al poner Margen blanco lo que ocurre es que lo que se corta es el propio borde en sí. normalmente son 2mm en copias de tamaños normales.

Jue, 05 Oct 2017, 16:43
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

I took their money line. The pain was completely relieved. This cheeseburger pie is one of my family's favorite recipes. The most important thing to do when writing an ethical argument is to define the word "ethical". Psychopaths are not scary people, they are misunderstood because they either slipped through the system or manipulated their way through the system.

wholesale china jerseys My comment showed that I cared enough to reply. If some other species grew with them they might both have evolved ways to impregnate and defend against impregnation.. Focusing on the sensationalism of topics such as conspiracy theories and depicting them as if they have more truth to them than they do is not only non history but it's also deplorably misleading to an audience who expects this network to be a more trustworthy source for historic and scientific information. cheap nfl jerseys

I get every muscle below my waist and it makes a world of difference. You walk in the front door and start wiping on trash. Jordan vs. Well I am Rural Albertan and so I intimately aware of prairie life, though not in such a negative light as is being witnessed in Sask.

cheap nfl jerseys 1 point submitted 4 days agoWhen I say young striker, I mean like a Belotti or Werner. The whole rejection of blanket statements was not formed to not offend people, it was formed to stop influencing young women into thinking it would be wrong, silly, or impossible to be themselves when it seen as uncommon or unlikely that girls can do X.I, myself am terrible at networking, and I a dude. cheap nfl jerseys

FDA.Hugh 3 years agoRoughly how long would one cup of rice take to cook?? I'm assuming the temp in the oven is over 275.Great instructions. Don't complain about doing shit jobs. When swelling is gone, you can apply heat and start with low intensity exercises.

Students in middle and high school almost require more supervision than their elementary counterparts to stay out of trouble and keep their focus in school on the business of learning.. If the principal wants to give those kids a better education we have a solution for that, they can make schools better all around..

wholesale nfl jerseys So the hybrid car can sometimes turn off the gasoline engine, for example when the vehicle is stopped at a red light.. Holidays are one thing, but Germans also know how to throw a wedding party. I a year out of college, my brothers gonna graduate in a couple weeks, so we figured this would be a good time to go before he starts work and it be summer break for my sister (me and my parents can just take vacation days whenever). wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys According to some reports, Trump himself appeared to back away from his earlier proposal to increase the age limit, after failing to mention it during his address at the Conservative Political Action Conference and during a two hour meeting with governors on Monday.. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys They also hold public forums about current happenings which include a presentation from a senior member of the SEP or an editor of the wsws, then open it up to public discussion. They always have clutches and are the most expensive type of sport quad to buy. cheap baskball jerseys

And the best way to start a business is to walk in to your parents business, get a bunch of money from them, or work the contacts of your parents to start out.. The problem the GOP has to grapple with is that we seen them doing this the last 4 years.

cheap jerseys I think it was more likely that they just made some bad decisions, not that the market couldn support one more equipment company. Perhaps contradicting to their present power and money clouded their mind and our upcoming generation becomes a victim.We do not believe politicians as we used to, we do not believe the media, and whereas we believe each other"This is straight out of the Sopranos, yo. cheap jerseys

So, if you are wondering how physical therapy can help you with preventative care here are a few reasons why you should seek physical therapy as early on as possible.. The dinosaur had spit on him.. Also works with Dorans Ring and Seekers armguard..

cheap jerseys It amazing to me that people that are so anti gun don even acknowledge the simple fact that its gun ownership that keeps the thugs and criminals from entering a home. Reporter: All those great articles still there. I recently began doing campaigns on my GF that sat dormant cheap jerseys china.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:51
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

How To Play the GameThe game can be played with 2 or more people. The privilege of ruling over God's creation was given to mankind. The social contract that society hands over to men is fucking bullshit. Put her name down when she was just eight months old.

I'm black because my mother's black. That will force complexity into relegation with ghost. Get into your Bible and read it with Jesus not for him. That being said I do wish Visionary Realms, Mr. Hen't follow through, and this is the first time hs said something neg about N and he said a big price to pay.

(Which is 1 hour behind me. As a pediatrician, I have done this procedure several hundred times. Because of this act, which was considered to be impetuous, the God of the Sea, Neptune, "sentenced" her to a life way out in the ocean, never to come near the Schooner or her beloved Captain again.

Again, if you like Sanji in this arc, I not trying to ruin your fun, but I personally VERY disappointed with Oda. "I looked over at him as I walked off the field," he said. I coach high school and if i catch a player intentionally fouling someone, they benched for the game.

wholesale nfl jerseys But I started thinking to myself: could the cause of my hair loss be related to wearing headsets? I noticed that my current headset (at the time) wasn't particularly comfortable for one. Senate has for the first time laid bare the shocking wrongdoings carried out in the CIA's network of black site detention centers between 2002 and 2008, following the September 11thattacks.. wholesale nfl jerseys

It seems like a blessing to have the big houses and property and toys but the more I talk to him the less I want the lifestyle.Alternately, a billionaire hedge fund manager son DM me on my reddit alt about my dick pics and was trying to pay me to fuck him so maybe being rich isn all it cracked up to be.need_a_username_ 84 points submitted 18 days agoThis is called the stapedius reflex.

cheap football jerseys A trillion dollar deficit has consequences. For me, you go into this almost Zen, creative chaos that you have to rear, understand it and slow it down. Make A Step by Step Series to Illustrate How To ArticlesTake some extra time to make step by step pictures for your hub. cheap nba jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys I remember that I kept flicking the ends of my fingers. Without food, plant eating animals will starve. After that, his best average was a.345 posted in 1925.. Edit: I apologize my thread contribution kind of put kpop in a strange light for some of you. cheap mlb jerseys

I think the best plan is to opt for a protein that is rich Omega 3s. He had a recurring dream about an obscure biotech stock called ICOS. The conclusion is your final opportunity to make your case, restate your arguments, briefly remark on your justification and make your final case.

cheap nba jerseys Instead of orbiting around just Westbrook and Durant, the team now operates on an axis of Westbrook, George and Anthony, all of whom have motivation this season. The business started 50 years ago and it is currently managed by the 2nd 3rd generation of the Gage's Family. wholesale jerseys china

cheap football jerseys For my personal spacing in the pose, my thumbs are only about 2" apart. Scotland's greatest length, from Dunnet Head in the northeast to the Mull of Galloway in the southwest, is usually stated at 287 miles (462 km). You can completely carry a team by keeping them alive through multiple team fights, sleeping enemy ults, discording tanks, damage boosting your DPS. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china It also super useful having Assistant and Yes/No built into the chats when planning things.. The 980 Ti can be as quick as a 1070 so definitely has a lot of firepower for current games at 1080p. The countries fought a border war in 1962 and last year engaged in a 10 week standoff in the neighboring state of Bhutan. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys I have seen the ghosts of people who were once alive and no they were not demons. The style of play ends up being sort of disappointing because you never really get to see the high scoring team do their thing and it frustration all around. It seems like the perfect occasion for a good night sleep, some rest to help yourself forget everything and drown in the sweetness of your dreams, and yet, you lie awake cheap jerseys.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:55
Responder al tema   [ 21 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente