Fecha actual Jue, 21 Jun 2018, 11:26

Responder al tema  [ 81 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Siguiente
La vida secreta del Walter Mitty 
Autor Mensaje
Administrador del Sitio

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJLh23QBvd4[/youtube]

Hace unos días me recomendaron esta película, la cual ni recuerdo ver anunciada o en las carteleras. Creo que al estar dirigida y protagonizada por Ben Stiller la percepción de la misma estaba muy condicionada a una película de "humor". Pues bien, acabo de verla y me parece un PELICULÓN que sin duda os recomiendo a todos los que os gusta el mundo de la fotografía.

Sinopsis: Ben Stiller dirige y protagoniza LA VIDA SECRETA DE WALTER MITTY, la historia clásica de James Thurber sobre un soñador que escapa de su vida anónima sumergiéndose en un mundo de fantasías lleno de heroísmo, romance y acción. Cuando su trabajo y el de su compañera (Kristen Wiig) se ven amenazados, Walter entrará en acción en el mundo real embarcándose en un viaje global que se convertirá en la aventura más extraordinaria que jamás hubiera imaginado.

Vie, 04 Dic 2015, 19:40
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Administrador del Sitio

Me he permitido la libertad de hacer una imagen que resume al menos la personalidad de uno de los personajes de la película.

Imagen

Vie, 04 Dic 2015, 20:14
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

Yo la vi cuando la sacaron hace unos años y me gustó mucho, ahora puede que la vuelva a ver :mrgreen:

www.marc-santaeularia.cat
www.flickr.com/photos/santa1996/

Vie, 04 Dic 2015, 21:18
Administrador del Sitio

Por si alguien duda que cámara es la que lleva Sean Penn... Creo casi al 100% que se trata de una Nikon F3/T.
Adjunto:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449321552.266301.jpg

No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.

Sab, 05 Dic 2015, 14:18
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

Yo la vi hace unos años y me pareció una película fascinante. Te hace replantearte toda tu vida, ponerte a hacer fotografía de viajes, jugártela para conseguir esa instantánea.
Más allá de todo eso, la dirección de fotografía de la película fue de lo más acertado. Los planos son impresionantes. Esos paisajes, las escenas de acción al mas puro estilo Michael Bay. Recuerdo que la vi cuando estaba empezando en la fotografía y me sirvió mucho para buscar esos planos. A partir de entonces, se la he recomendado a todos mis amigos foto-adictos.

Sab, 26 Dic 2015, 01:53
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
50mm f/1.8

Pinta bien,...la voy a buscar !!! :)

Equipo:
Cámara OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 MARK II / Silver Body
Objetivo M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO
Objetivo M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8

Jue, 05 May 2016, 23:07
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

The transformation was certainly easy enough. That horrific attack. The more that you play, the more you will realize exactly how much practice is needed, but it can be done and the results will be very rewarding.. There are also at least a few organizations that I know of who are working on passing carbon taxes.

cheap jerseys wholesale We in 2018 and there barely cross playing on Fortnite, we should be able to have the complete function right now, we have the tech for this already.. In fairness to James, yes, (his defense) has been terrible, but what are the principles in Houston? I'm very disappointed in their team concept. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys china If done correctly it will reveal a red apple.. He'll make you chuckle and laugh, as you should when reading the comics. Reporte his stance against the Vietnam war sparked backlash even among his followers. 1 point submitted 16 days agoI have been saying it since the knock out stages, Liverpool is the team I want to avoid. cheap jerseys china

The first layer atop the foundation is Mr. He'd debut as a Major League pitcher later in the year.. But I would support the SRI not being in a military alliance with the Commune at the start of the game and some way to buy Austrian neutrality when taking over the Republic, perhaps with commercial guarantees, perhaps with joining the Austrian alliance, etc.

cheap nfl jerseys Nope, didn get it but ended up with a pretty decent gig. Not only does Amazon provide excellent choices, but the supplementary information such as product reviews and sample pages along with their well organized search features make it top rated.. Compromise is completely different, and while I feel that the Democrats should be slightly more amenable to the Republicans, I also feel that the small minority is trying to speak for the majority. cheapjerseys

cheap authentic jerseys Some games I wonder how the hell did I just make that shot when I just completely whiffed on a slow rolling ball with no one else around me the possession before. Each grommet has a tiny ball in it that seals the port when air is drawn in but opens when air blows out to purge. cheap mlb jerseys

This sprawl, and the gigantic cattle and sheep ranches (called stations) some as large as the state of Texas has allowed Australians to refine their image as rugged stewards of the land [source: DFAT].. It's pretty boring because it's the same food for 17 weekends per year [laughs].

You already know they all coming back since the Spiderman Homecoming sequel is scheduled for 2019 and has a story confirmed to be post Infinity War. From memory they sold the 5T 6/64 for 3700 HKD and the 8/128 for 4200. I like to put it out there that AEU has 5 demands.

cheap nhl jerseys People aren upset about OP "making $20 off his time spent coding a very minimal app". Hell, it wouldn make sense for Luke to be ABLE to do that, period. Report states the attack was unprovoked and the dog had a history of attacking other pets belonging to the previous owner of the pit bull.. cheap nhl jerseys

The Short Faced BearNowhere near so well known as the Smilodon cats, otherwise called as saber toothed tigers, was a predator almost twice the size of the largest of them, the short faced bear. The question a lot of people have is, does he understand the line between the president and the jus the tis department? And the tradition against getting involved or politicizing individual cases? In this case, he did it.

cheap football jerseys If your interested call and give your phone number. No, it not rape, but it might be sexual harassment. That being said, my suggestion would be to simply raise the money on round 1 by something like 400 500 but disallow SMG purchases for that round. cheap football jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys His work was smooth and fast. And we have a collection of True North Carolina Ghost Stories for you. It brings back the most evocative memories of my childhood as I trudged home from school in the snow, the welcoming lights in the houses, and my longing to get home to my mum's cooked supper, out of the dark and cold of the bleak midwinter. wholesale nfb jerseys

Also problematic are such sound alike words as to, too, and two and for, four, and fore. She began to think about her birth mother, Diane Downs, pictured. They were much more common only a few years to a decade ago. You can take a camera and wallet into the White House but not much else (not even your purse, water, or stroller).

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:48
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

I am very excited to play some renegade mastermaker healer 8 points submitted 1 month agoThe time zone issue is real. It was hard to put feelings into words, to think that Mary Pickford might be so near that we could talk to her. I am really looking forward to the new instalment of La Liga, with the Real vs Barcelona duel front and center.

cheap nfl jerseys BallStreams is still not accepting new subscribers (I unwisely sold my account last year since I stopped using it, figured I just buy a new one if I had interest again this season). Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. On the bright side all this nervous energy is making me really active so I've been mountain biking a lot recently to release stress and finally getting my tan back lol. wholesale jerseys china

Instead Allo will eventually fade away with resources dedicated to carrier dependent chat. It's the same thing that happened in baseball. "Everyone hits bottom their own way," she said. Quick digression: Things like electrons in the Standard Model are impeded (well, it a way of looking at it) by a self interaction term, even in free space.

Cleopatra was the last Egyptian pharoah and despite the Tumblr BS, she had very much a "typical" Greek appearance (so neither the Liz Taylor version or the Aaliyah version).. Observing from Los Angeles CA where I live, these three conditions are seldom met in most cities, and cities are growing worldwide.

There he was, lifeless, his nose touching the bottom with his tail bobbing above his body.. I only got into Gotham a month ago and every weekend myself and the missus have binge watched season together. Make sure you drill pilot holes first! The thumb screw allows you to attach and detach the panels by hand..

cheap authentic jerseys They can only scout two of those per move, so they never fully understand what all paths will be. DISTURBING UBER VIDEO: Dashcam video was released Wednesday night showing the deadly crash of a self driving Uber SUV in Arizona as the "safety driver" in the vehicle had her head down. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys The people at gyms who are in good shape are too busy admiring (or nitpicking at) their own bodies to notice you, and the rest are as nervous as you are about too much love around the handles of their midsections. Unlike those older players, Henry was 26 when he died.CTE is also known as dementia pugilistica, because career boxers who've suffered repeated blows to the head have been known to develop the syndrome. wholesale jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys You may think that it won help or that it will only get worse because of you doing so, I know that how I thought when I was in school, but adults are there to help you. "This is because the degree of intellectual stimulation of work for brain activity would depend on both the 'quantity' and the 'quality' of work.". cheap authentic jerseys

And I'm sorry you experience armed assault and robbery, but this is a story straight out of PH. She pauses in her basket weaving to watch the little girl. Girls and Boys Need to Learn How to Work TogetherWhile some proponents of single sex classrooms believe boys and girls do better in classrooms where their classmates are more like themselves, one commenter on Braverman's article responded by saying, ".

cheap nfl jerseys Alpha beta pruning, forward/backward chaining, etc. First of all male or female we or did this person live where did they weren't where they've been the last. In that case the first of the letters would get capitalized; but in order to avoid confusion the entire abbreviation would be surrounded by quotation marks.. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Epic has been great about listening to it player base so maybe this will be next in line. We kept detailed excel spreadsheets of our monthly/yearly consumption trends and you can see the difference.. This gives pros the opportunity to play for real stakes, but also the chance to really have some community amongst each other. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale But Gates was ousted from a pro Trump advocacy group earlier this year amid mounting questions about Manafort.. Skirmishers were also sometimes deployed at the rear of the army, to keep watch in case the enemy somehow appeared in that direction.. One thing that annoys me with Edge is if I have a Twitch stream open then open another tab on that same screen to do something cheap jerseys wholesale.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:51
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

In all my adult life (I 42) I have not had plaques. Tigers starter Matt Boyd isn Mr. Exercise can actually decrease joint pain and stiffness, and improve flexibility, mobility, mood and overall wellness for those with arthritis [source: Center for Disease Control and Prevention].

If you are a photographer or just love photography then you'll get hours of enjoyment out of 500px and you'll probably even make it your new home page. I keep trying to phase in and out to see if the quest that supposed to pop up will ever show up, but it doesn So I stuck..

cheap authentic jerseys Ditto on Facebook its purpose is mine your personal data, show you ads, and push paid "news" stories, but it (poorly) disguises all that by helping you keep up to date with family and friends. He not pulling the ball nearly as much as he used to, instead doing a better job going up the middle and to the opposite field. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Feel free to discuss anything eSports! From upcoming Montreal based LAN Events all the way to the current tournaments you love. I could bend, squish, stretch and shape reality however I wanted through a combination of hand movements (like I was literally grabbing reality) and will of mind. cheap football jerseys

Through these avenues may we expect change; not fromblatant disregard of the law. That why I am curious to see why you think the Canadian demographic is so important. God used a burning bush to speak to Moses and inform him that he is the one to deliver the Israelites out of bondage.

Besides his summer aways and crap (he was doing ortho) I think he did an inpatient rotation in September, and then family med in October, and I kid you not probably didn see a patient outside of blood bank or outpatient pain whatever clinic the rest of his M4 year.

The Fender Toronado bridge assembly remains popular on the parts market. It will vary slightly depending upon the sex and the constitution of the individual. The people from this region were generally of a much taller stature and better able to make use of long range kicks.

cheap jerseys china And then he goes and fucks it all up. Also, RFS is not a type of aircraft.. The differences between men and women go beyond what you can see. "I think the heartbeat issue resolved itself. "Considering the tremendous challenges that the last three VA secretaries have faced, it is important that a capable individual with a high level of integrity is selected.". cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys These have a solid mahogany body and a maple top like a Les Paul. It only a visual change, so up to you.Tail tidy is quite important with that huge thing sticking out of the bike ass.totalbasterd 3 points submitted 1 year agodefine "significant"! it definitely an all round improved and better bike than the 675, mostly because of all the extra electronics those are a good thing for many "average" riders doing real world things but the new motor is undeniably even better than the 675 was as well. cheap jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys Find the intake valve, this will be the one that the carburetor feeds fuel and air into. He was once married to pay a former gitmo detainees sister so he thinks. It has nothing to do with contemplation or concentration. If the aggregate is equal, then maybe go to overall game win % like we have now. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys She clearly wanted it, and it not like I wasn attracted to her; In fact, I still am. You're going to need it. At a media session in Pretoria on Friday, ahead of a three day conference of the party national executive committee, Mthembu assured City Press that the portfolio committee on communications would hold an urgent meeting on Wednesday to discuss Motsoeneng reappointment, where it would dissolve the SABC board. wholesale jerseys

More or less I know how Russian mind works. Sometimes I even write the answers down as I'm going through them.. Think you need to check your sources my friend.. Fighting waves towering 18 feet high and winds of 40 mph, a group from the HMS Bounty boarded two lifeboats, the Coast Guard said.

cheap china jerseys More aerodynamic a car was, the more beautiful it became. And, if you don mind dealing with the ballasts and igniters, HID upgrades are really simply too._Blitzer 1 point submitted 3 years ago(been a while since I thought about that engine, so smarter folks may have better ideas, but.) sounds like you might have a bad ignition coil.Since the CEL is back on, find out which cylinder it for if it the same one, i would absolutely swap the coil to another cylinder and see if the misfire moves with it.Also would be good to know what brand wires/plugs they used if they put in something cheaper/lower quality than OEM or otherwise not to spec (wrong plug gap, for example), it could compound the problem cheap china jerseys.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:57
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

He said it sounds like Ehrhart "was trying to exert pressure with everything he had" when he got involved in individual cases. The Motorola Karma also packs in a 2MP camera, a decent 2.5 inch QVGA display and 100MB internal memory with support for external storage up to 16GB.

In fact, the national average for unfounded rapes among police departments nationwide is 7%. It was not offensive, pungent or overbearing, but it unmistakably hangs heavy in the air. Afterward, some within the league expressed the hope that the focus would return to football..

wholesale jerseys At this time Robin was blasted on several drugs. Try to start a pharmaceutical company in your basement and take no salary for 3 years and you get nothing. It would be just as ridiculous for him to be mad at you for screaming. It's very exciting. This herb is also used in gargling solutions used to ease laryngitis and tonsillitis.. wholesale jerseys

Only focus on making you faster. If he has a point to make it should be for specific wrongs of specific laws and specific convictions, not some weird conclusion drawn from looking at macro results. When he arrives, he ask hotel staff if they seen me.

cheap football jerseys You will be able to carry that energy into the match.. The skateboard's earliest ancestors were homemade, wooden scooters ridden by kids in the early 1900s. Even if I disapprove of them.. After attending the convention by one of the people who works there, I was a bit confused of what it was about. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys He received the New Star Award at the 2016 SBS Drama Awards for playing the role of Wang Eun.. In 27 seasons as head coach of UCLA Basketball, the team never suffered a losing season and eventually won 10 national championships in a span of 12 years including an unprecedented seven straight. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. I have a lot of trouble with Project Cars 2 using a controller. And probably just under thirty times stronger than Piccolo.. cheap jerseys

The excess power can be sold to mining at a discounted rate. It may have been the final Olympics for five time Olympian Kelly Clark, the 34 year old standard bearer. 1 point submitted 6 days ago. Underwater footage of great whites on the attack show massive animals that can turn and change direction on a dime, making a side by side race impossible..

Repeat for VOR 2 and the point where the lines meet is your general area. His comments sounded like he was unaware that car rental companies charge a deposit. Helpers. Like someone breaks something, a fight happens, some says barristers, the SBA president steals someone's high heels.

The Warrior Diet will produce those results. Well you know we also whistle blowers trial wrote we have a lot of men across the country saying. My tripod was sturdy enough to combat the 40+ knot winds, but the seas limited my exposure times before the stars would streak.

cheap jerseys china Don't make it too high, or you have the plastic pressing in your foot. Insanity [the 60 day, high intensity workout program] built mental toughness that gave me determination. 10 points submitted 3 days ago80% of his game is his body, that shit isn bbiq. wholesale jerseys china

cheap football jerseys That exact photo happened to be a stock photo used on at least 28 different sites, evidence that "Norah" is not an astrologer or psychic, or even a person. I don't know of any specific tutorials or teaching sites, but a quick search provided this article with a list of several really neat effects. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china After all, 50 years ago we had three networks. 13 points submitted 1 year agoI play Tyrande quietly often in SoloQ and think she is a great pick for a lot of comps.You have to think differently about her than about other Heroes, because she can fill the missing parts of the team with her talents.. cheap jerseys china

Article 2 only places restrictions on members states. They'll green up your act, and they'll reward you with a little green, too.. What really struck me is that sexuality didn come up as a issue. Victims of narcissists often have an overwhelming desire to prove the truth to the people around them.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 02:58
Responder al tema   [ 81 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Siguiente