Fecha actual Mié, 24 Oct 2018, 02:22

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
I believe that is a really good idea 
Autor Mensaje
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

Since ideas and change relating to this appear to come so slowly, I thought that perhaps we, the neighborhood, could take it in our hands to brainstorm ideas that may boost Nexon's income like it would cover most of what blocks and other update items could have given them. Of course it seems ridiculous for us to work as their marketing team, but I don't see any other options if the business stands firm about maintaining this match because"pay-to-win". Also, I have not found a way for these ideas not to only be abused and used on top of what enhancements and the cubes already 31, to get gain.

In any situation, in summary: I think that if we thought of any other significant methods people would be considering spending money on this game, we can make Nexon inclined to let cubes and security scrolls to simply be a part of the game, rather than the Cash Shop. If GMS can not apply the changes they could present the ideas into the KMS team.

One of my ideas was to eliminate permanent length equipment covers completely that individuals do have to shell out money to keep their looks the way. To me, it seems that it had been the initial intent of the Cash Shop! Also, an increase in the purchase price of look Fusion Anvils in addition to including considerably more fancy/awesome appearing under-leveled equipments in-game could be a very welcome change. I only discovered one knuckle appearance (Blackbeard's Knuckle) that I was curious and happy at fusing with my current weapon, which I did wind up doing Buy MapleStory 2 Mesos.

Folks should be able to put in time and also be in a position to produce results Marcella255, by PLAYING THE GAME. That is reasonable. If you've played this game for end-game, you'd understand just how many cubes are required to even be able to beat up Magnus on normal mode. It's not realistically feasible to do this in game, and as Its2Sharp4U stated, there are mechanisms associated with harm that are not even available outside of the Money Shop.

If Nexon is going to try it, they might too call themselves F2P, but have a paid membership available for additional content like Runescape or some thing. At least it would be clear and understood exactly what the goals are.

I am not responsible, nor did I think that it was the thing that is most effective. It was a notion. I've posted this on basil as well, and someone suggested promoting the permanent style boxes much more, and having more attention there. I believe that is a really good idea Official MapleStory 2 Wiki.

Seeing what will happen in the shadow kingdom of MS2, I can't wait to see what is going to happen when parties meet each other and struggle in those PvP/PvE maps. I thought there was just game kind for pvp in MS2 but the PvE/PvP seems like a cool idea in certain maps. I like how there is likely to be areas with fun to do with parties.

Mié, 19 Sep 2018, 04:22
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]