Fecha actual Lun, 22 Oct 2018, 01:05

Responder al tema  [ 94 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Siguiente
Calidad de los L 
Autor Mensaje
18-105 f/3,5-5,6 VR

Buenas, pregunta para los canonistas, para tanto es la diferencia entre un objetivo L y uno de Kit?
Hago esta pregunta por que la mayoría de las veces uso el 18-135mm del Kit que venía con mi 60D y muchas veces pienso que la falta de nitidez y calidad es de la cámara..

Es pero que me resolváis la duda. Un saludo.

Dom, 02 Jun 2013, 14:03
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Administrador del Sitio

Más que en nitidez, te diria que es en aberración cromatica, muchas veces uso el 50mm que no es L y al rato el 35 1,4 L y ves como en los contornos muy contrastados, el 50 te da un halo morado y el L no. Yo lo noto mucho en eso, aunque no solo es eso.

Ahora según Canon, la serie L es tal por los material, usan una aleación de vidrio y fluorita ( mineral que tenemos a patadas en España, sobretodo por el norte ), este material hace que la dispersión de la luz sea minima y ayuda a mantener la calidad en aberración cromatica de modo optimo.

Dom, 02 Jun 2013, 15:55
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

http://www.canon.es/Images/EF_24-70mm_f2%2E8L_II_USM_Default_tcm86-952820.jpgEste objetivo: ¿Quetal para Bodas?

Sab, 08 Jun 2013, 17:05
Administrador del Sitio

Jose antonio escribió:

Desde mi punto de vista... muy poco luminoso, aunque se usa bastante para bodas. Yo no quiero 2,8... intento que sean 1,X, así pasa que me gasto una pasta en lentes y es luego dificil usarlas porque la profundidad de campo es ridicula.

Yo intento ofrecer un producto diferente y por eso me fui a estos, pero no es facil, ya que te tienes que mover muchisimo al no tener zoom.

Vie, 12 Jul 2013, 00:37
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

Y el tema de que sean 1.x para tema bodas y demás que es algo quizas te haga pecar de desenfoques? Al tener que tirar medianamente rapido para pillar según que momentos (al menos hablo de en la celebración no en post-bodas ). Vale que el mio es un 1.8 STM y tal, pero si intento hacer las cosas demasiado rápido acabo pecando de enfocar mal, o solo la nariz, etc..

Se nota mucho en un USM? o en un objetivo en condiciones a pesar de dicha apertura?

Mar, 24 Nov 2015, 19:04
Administrador del Sitio

Yo aunque vaya rápido no suelo fallar en el enfoque, al menos no con la Mark III, la Mark II es otra cosa. Al final te acostumbras y manejas el sistema de puntos de enfoque como si mirases a un sitio o a otro. También conoces ya muy bien lo que viene ahora y te vas preparando para fotografiarlo.

Lo del USM no es que se note, es que si disparar cosas en movimiento necesitas que sea de enfoque "rápido" y si no es USM son muy lentos. Cada marca tiene su denominación para los sistemas de enfoque rápidos, Canon USM, Sigma HSM, Tamron PZD....

Mié, 25 Nov 2015, 19:27
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

Now to start the move. DeRozan and Lowry are good heck, DeRozan is really good but Wall and Beal are more dynamic. No motivation. Cars dropping off the you mountainside. Nevertheless, it's enough to get you started working on the position and exploring your own possibilities.

But they all basically share the talent pool just have different bookers.. Eating meat is bad because the United Nations says so. The Iraq War vote did always trouble me, but I have no problem voting for the lesser of two evils. She attended counseling sessions with several people traumatized by Sunday morning's massacre at the Pulse nightclub.Clark was named the new pastor months after Rev.

Just not now.. An entrance hole of 1 inches prevents the larger starlings from out competing the bluebirds for occupancy.. Where do they get the money for ER visits? I had a real thing I had to go to the ER for and it cost SO MUCH. As it turns out, I am one of the very unlucky few who had an anaphylactic reaction to the MMR vaccine.

cheap nba jerseys It was the 6th search result if you google "Melania birth certificate Obama." If you couldn find it, it was either because you didn look and expected others to do your research for you, or you don understand how to use the internet. They designed wildlands to have all sorts of customization options, I been so immersed in the game I will change my outfit when going into different climate zones. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap baskball jerseys In some tournaments, a tie is resolved with a shootout. Sloan) 1957 1965 Diesels were painted an orange red with yellow MKT and road numbers. It jagex fuck up that caused unnecessary stress and loss of progress and Jagex was still reluctant to compensate him. cheap baskball jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Basketball pros will ever know that feeling; the "Do you believe in miracles?" emotion will be reserved for teams who are trying to knock them off.. I know that the pain that you feel is real, and the pain that others cause you is real as well you said that you think the quote "you can love someone if you don love yourself," is bollocks. wholesale football jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys That class action I never even got a part of because LG was so quiet about it. Can we look at her republicanism: Hillary supported Goldwater briefly in high school. While the Vitamin E is lost in the saponification process, some should survive in the the finished soap's superfat. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap jerseys I would definitely agree with the communicating of ideas and emotions part, but for me art often takes the place of clearness and coherence, because if you could communicate something as ethereal as an emotion in any other way, than there would be no need for the art in the first place.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys supply If waiting a half second was the simple solution, I wouldn be on reddit bitching about it because I have come across that already. The Cleveland Browns invite local service members to all home games and salute them in the "Hats Off to Our Heroes" program. cheap jerseys supply

To construct the doll, the legs and arms are attached with brads. Many Central American asylum seekers say they face death threats by criminal gangs in their homelands.. Those rushing TDs are aiding his fantasy season greatly. Reporter: Down by one with less five seconds, one incredible shot and Loyola Chicago with a historical win.

Do not constantly buy players now, as they are often higher, and sometimes significantly higher, than the players actual worth. I know a lot of supervisors were demoralised at constantly training people only for them to leave. The oldest child in a family is looked upon by parents and younger siblings to be the leader, surrogate parent, and an example setter.

cheap ncaa jerseys It creates an optical illusion of a very short person standing on the table (make sure there is a long table cover that goes all the way to the floor). He was filling up his brand new BMW at a 7 11 at like 2am. And he hasn exactly been a proponent of renewable energy either. cheap ncaa jerseys

Pension. In order to be able to make those solid plans for the future, it is imperative that we address the problems of the past.. However this can be problematic as it is quite possible for a striker within football to go throughout a whole game with 0 attempts on goal (Shots) either on or off target, this is a concern as he/she has been unable to work upon their shooting ability within game, it is probable that they have been completely isolated from the game and have done little more than the occasional run for the ball and holding position.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 11:02
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

I often hear the claim that lower frying temps cause higher oil uptake. The month after the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, for example, saw a surge in requests for background checks. For example, the left wing page Addicting Info shared an article with the headline "Trump Loses Support Of Police Union After Saying Tulsa Shooting Cop 'Choked' (VIDEO)." But contrary to the claim in the headline, the article makes it clear that Trump didn't lose an endorsement.

cheap nhl jerseys But then that newness/casualness is generalised to all women. Where there a demand, supply will meet that demand. The area around the seven mile bridge is considered to be the best tarpon fishing in the world.. Many of the ingredients are salty.. The explosive sauce of cayenne, chile flakes, jalapeno, horseradish and habanero peppers had them waving the white flag in mere minutes, as they quickly ordered the "recovery kit" an ice cream sandwich and two ice cold glasses of milk. cheap mlb jerseys

I do not feel guilty for my beliefs because my family has always accepted them. My Mom loved to watch QVC on the TV and since I've moved here both my TV's will switch to QVC and then back to the channel I was watching. She was not discovered dead until over six hours later..

cheap chian jerseys This reminds me of the girl in southern California whose best friends since grade school killed her. It als keeps all the nutrients in too. An unbiased way to manage stopping people from voting is making as unbiased a question as possible. I work around various automotive rail ramps, in various types of terrain/soil. cheap nfl jerseys

Maybe the perfect image turned up on a sidewalk Saturday evening, where the streets had gone hushed, and a single orange and white pompom lay alone, discarded and exhausted, but not from much use.. The bigger issue is one of the clerks changed the word less into More at 50K which would cause the H of R to have to nore more then 200 Reps.

Take Great Weapon Master at Warlock 8 since it plays GREAT with triple advantage and increases your damage more than the +1 to hit and damage that you would get from increasing Charisma.. While Mafia 3 wasn't an entirely bad game, the vast promise, its story had held was overshadowed by the otherwise lacking experience outside of its narrative.

cheap china jerseys But most prolific on the Inter chassis was Carrozzeria Vignale. My super right wing family in OK, were all ready to go to war because that what Faux News told them to believe. Trump, knowing all along that the DPRK physicists were decades behind, gives Kim a reason to bite off more than his military can chew. cheap china jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Do NOT do this. I could try to explain further but honestly just give it a try.. John's 5.5 10 Darius Maddox St. Excluding some tough talk today on Iran and North Korea no other chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl. Living in Australia, that kinda shit definitely don fly. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys EDIT: uma outra recomendao de quadrinho, sao a serie de quadrinhos "Fbulas/Fable" que trs varios personagens de fbulas e historinhas de crianas para o mundo real, e oq aconteceria se eles existissem no mundo real, bem engraado e at meio pesado as vezes, abordam temas adultos como assassinato, poltica e sexo. cheap authentic jerseys

cheapjerseys The brick video is a dash cam video that shows only out the front windshield, but has audio. State of the art boards and sails from makers such as North Sails, Seatrend and Mistral dominate.. Unfortunately, I can't tell you which wire to connect where, as it will differ with the number of gears you use, and my wires were blue and black (really?). cheapjerseys

cheap jerseys china Being able to direct your group and explain your route upcoming pulls, and how you need/want things to be done is critical. The hypothalamus, the body's thermostat, heats up your body in an attempt to kill the cause of infection. He sustained an arm injury early in the year though, and this cost him several starts. cheap jerseys china

This hub looks at how to earn money from car boot sales by buying tableware and is the first of a series of three which will be looking individually at how to earn money from car boot sales in the three main categories of Ceramics.. Can you share the exact language around the part of the web page or statement that gives the 4.1% figure.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 11:32
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

I think the footwork to stop takedowns is one of those ideas that striking analysts really like to perpetuate, but doesn't seem to have come around. Since large amounts of energy cannot be stored, electricity must be produced as it is used [source: EIA].

I have to keep reminding my kids that the dogs are each other best teachers and as long as no one getting hurt they probably going to grumble at each other until they figure it all out.. The case was brought by environmental campaigner Brendan Montague, supported by the charity Platform, whose spokeswoman, Anna Galkina, said the sponsorship deal provided BP "with a veneer of respectability when in reality it is trashing the climate"..

I enjoy showing people pictures of something I did instead of posting it. So if your kid has been sick, keep them out of practice for at least 24 hours after their fever has subsided.. And I don know how hard it be to get on, but damn if your story doesn seem like an outstanding candidate.

You will find that the very best substrates are coconut fiber and sand or a mixture of the two. Again, people have raised animals to eat since the beginning of time. Further, working around guns demands that young people be more responsible, and they thrive on the opportunity to show adults they can meet that challenge..

I use quotation marks because i think he called the ref a cocksucker iirc, which in it context isn really homophobic, but this was a couple days after Kevin Pillar called a pitcher a faggot (sorry my language, i just rather use the word than say f word, but i also understand the severity of the word so i apologize also)..

cheap china jerseys They make it very, very difficult not only to do business here, but also to build affordable homes. Pagans were simply people who lived in rural areas "on the heath" and therefore also known as "heathens". Arch. They only belong on trucks. Sleep is a big one too. cheap china jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale On the other hand, rupture in the disc in the lower vertebrae can cause sciatica, leg pain, and lower back pain. They have little to no incentive not to thumb their noses again at the NCAA cops.Added Herbstreit, "That's why we have to figure out how to try to get college football back to people in charge who generally care about the health of the game and not just about churning kids out to get them ready for the NFL. cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys china What do you get for all those women on your gift list? You don't want to get them the same worn out gifts. Although Tanya's grandmother slowly begins to recover, Tanya perserveres with her work on the quilt. But when I see him, I was wrong. We were in the ER for 72 hours and he ended up with 4 different types of infections (he is fine now). cheap ncaa jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys But since different belt systems vary greatly, it's difficult to give specific advice.. Maybe you mutter something like "youtube says." Immediately the sharks smell blood and sense weakness in the leadership. Curtis believes she was lucky to get away and on a plane back to the States.. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys When I was interviewed afterwards, they told me I had been knocked down five times and I was amazed. It doesn't work for everyone, but those chocolate shakes are delicious! LOL. Probably not so heated as to cause fisticuffs, as the controversy only involves whether or not all the old world rat snakes belong in the same genus as do the new world rat snakes, and the genus in question is the noble spineless snake and sometimes chicken eating genus of Elaphe. cheap jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys The overall culture and the dominant religious tradition have influenced each other.. And he apologized for the internment of Japanese Americans and the 20000 dollars redress. He wasn't always the most feared left handed starting pitcher in the American League. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china So many waiting to talk to you. I transformation hall so many different things just don't. They don't react right. So How Can it Work Long Term?The Shake Weight can only work in the long run for those who have a sound posture and have already achieved a good deal of suppleness and strength in the neck, shoulders, wrists and finger joints cheap jerseys china.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 11:35
Noctilux 50mm 0.95

Bet you would hate that place even more. First of all being gruesome actually does make it better, more realistic, and impactful. Cele A corruption investigation found that police chief Bheki Cele and a government minister were involved in property deals that were "improper, unlawful, and amounted to maladministration." Public protector investigated leases for buildings that were to have served as police headquarters in Pretoria and Durban, and found that the buildings were leased from a well connected company (Roux Shabangu) at inflated prices.

cheap jerseys wholesale On 3 different occasions, officers asked the males politely to leave the location because they were being asked to leave by employees because they were trespassing. Top sectionsHomeShow more World linkWorldCountrySelect a region to the left to get startedIndustrySelect a sector to the left to get started+Add or change criteriaFT predefined screensSaved screensOur predefined equity screens are a quick way to kick off your research, based upon your investment goals.A Warren Buffett screenA Warren Buffett screenViewWarren Buffett is considered the world most successful investor, due to the consistent market beating returns he has achieved for his Berkshire Hathaway investment company. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap china jerseys Jim Furyk, Adam Scott and Bubba Watson are all major winners, yet their swings could not be more different. We also know that they told him not to get out of his car. In the early 1980s, Feldman acted in over 100 TV commercials and numerous TV shows. cheap china jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys It is said that when he gets near where the accident happened he vanishes.. While it is close to many tourist attractions, your life might rather be centred around Zoo(FU), Alexanderplatz, Kottbusser Tor (Hipsters), Adlershof(STEM) or Herrmannplatz(Bars) just to name a few."going into the city" is just not a thing, because for obvious reasons Berlin had 2 centers for some 40 years. cheap nhl jerseys

They are easily available in the market, or from the Chinese medicine shops and grocery stores. 3 points submitted 5 hours agoIt can depend on what kind of baseball fans they are. Also, as we all know, a survey response (as little as that may be) is difficult to translate into actual action/money/attention.

cheapjerseys Therefore while sending out these letters to prospective sponsors, do your research and ensure that the company has some sort of relevance to the event. Taco soup: For this hearty chili crowd pleaser, brown 1 pound of extra lean ground beef with a medium onion in a large pot. cheapjerseys

I have so many questions for this. I could easily expect to pay $12 for a burger, fries, drink.. And I swear I had issues with more recently, just can remember what it was right now. Trust me, they do all kinds of weird stuff in there. Join a church youth group as they are great supporters..

Our general approach is to reflect on what we take and ask ourselves the question: Do I really need that?I am guessing that bottles are sterilised right before sealing and therefore should have only small amounts if bacteria in them. Adults will stay near their breeding ground all year round.

cheap nfl jerseys Don see how map selection will effect that. My father had loved fast cars and expensive ones, both, and so I bought what I thought he'd want for me, a black Alfa Romeo a Milano, the first year they were available in the United States a sort of cubist Jetta with a sports car's heart.. cheap chian jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Attorney Sanford Coats in Oklahoma City said the FBI and IRS had been working on the case for several years.The chief organizer of the sports gambling operation is identified as Bartice "Luke" King, who opened MVP Sports in 2002 in San Jose, Costa Rica. wholesale nfl jerseys

That's things Kate was relieved trustees for a couple of reasons you know first and foremost the demonstration that the cowboys had. If this is true, I hope she goes to jail. And my schools never did do physicals or scoliosis screenings for those in elementary or middle school.

cheap jerseys wholesale Searched Bieber's private airplane thought to be the one pictured January 31 at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. I assume you just ran these ads. What next? I read that we can change/control our outcome but it our decision to make. But you are not convincing anyone of anything cheap authentic jerseys.

Dom, 29 Abr 2018, 11:43
Responder al tema   [ 94 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Siguiente