Fecha actual Lun, 19 Nov 2018, 03:48

Reglas del Foro

Debes crear un nuevo tema con la foto que quieras exponer a críticas, si deseas publicar varias imágenes debes publicarlas en el mismo tema todas. En el asunto del tema debes poner el titulo de la foto o del álbum. La publicación de varios temas por el mismo usuario en un plazo menor de 7 días sera motivo bloqueo de cuenta.

Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
end than the beginning 
Autor Mensaje
35mm f1.4

SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich will miss his second straight game after recently undergoing an undisclosed minor medical procedure.San Antonio assistant Ettore Messina will serve as head coach tonight against the Sacramento Kings in Popovichs absence, as he did in a 106-100 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.Popovichs status is unknown for the teams upcoming four-game road trip, which begins Sunday in Boston, but he did visit with the team Friday morning.He was here for shootaround for a second, for a little bit, Spurs wing Danny Green said. We spoke to him. He said what he had to say, some good, some bad. He told us we cant wait til the last five minutes to play defence.The Spurs rallied in the fourth quarter to beat the Pacers as Messina became the first European-born coach to helm an NBA team in the regular season.The Kings will be without veteran forward DeMarcus Cousins, who woke up feeling sick, according to Sacramento coach Michael Malone. C.J. Mosley Jersey . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Hayden Hurst Jersey . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/? ... y-sale.com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Matt Judon Jersey . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. Morgan Cox Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday.MIAMI - Tim Duncan offered a rare acknowledgement: Hes thinking about the end of his career. No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. But a player who has almost always declined the chance to discuss his own legacy after 17 seasons in the NBA — all with the Spurs — Duncan provided a glimpse of whats going through his mind as his career is clearly much closer to the end than the beginning. "I think in the last couple years Ive really kind of taken a step back and stopped and enjoyed what the journey means," Duncan said on the eve of Game 4 of these NBA Finals against the Miami Heat, a series that the Spurs lead 2-1. "I think, as it comes to a close on my career — and I know it is — I appreciate it more." The 38-year-old Duncan has been superb so far in this series, averaging 17.7 points on nearly 65 per cent shooting from the floor. If the Spurs win the championship, it would be Duncans fifth crown. Only 13 players in NBA history havve ever been part of more championship series than that.dddddddddddd And if Spurs coach Gregg Popovich knows Duncans exit plans — this year, next year, or otherwise — hes not tipping his hand. "It will probably be the third quarter of some game on the road some year, and hell feel like hes not as significant and hell walk into the locker room," Popovich said earlier in this series. Before the start of this rematch finals against Miami, Duncan — who has an option for next season at just over $10 million, an absolute bargain by NBA standards for someone at his level of production — said hes not thinking about retirement and doesnt even "care about any of that stuff." On Wednesday, he acknowledged that hes savoring these finals, since nothing about the future is ever guaranteed. "I appreciate every game more," Duncan said. "I appreciate every accomplishment, and everything that we get to go through and every experience, knowing that it might be the last time I do it." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Jue, 08 Nov 2018, 02:11
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

Bad text...

Lun, 12 Nov 2018, 13:18
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado WWW
Responder al tema   [ 2 mensajes ]