Fecha actual Vie, 14 Dic 2018, 18:48

Reglas del Foro

Debes crear un nuevo tema con la foto que quieras exponer a críticas, si deseas publicar varias imágenes debes publicarlas en el mismo tema todas. En el asunto del tema debes poner el titulo de la foto o del álbum. La publicación de varios temas por el mismo usuario en un plazo menor de 7 días sera motivo bloqueo de cuenta.

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available 
Autor Mensaje
18-55 f/3,5-5,6

This game is too simple for those that pay their way to the very best. The market for end game drops crashes, decreasing in attaining end game status what little achievement there's.

What ever happened to benefit based on merit? Maple M Mesos the process more easy for men and women who do not pay was a step in the ideal direction, but I feel as if it's placing a band-aid onto a gunshot wound.

It's already easy enough to achieve 2mil range with no spending, as long as you have an ounce of merching ability and fundamental common sense.

The real issue that needs to be addressed is raising the problem of reaching endgame status for people who pay, so that random people don't reach 2mil range in the situation of days by simply emptying their pockets and then proceed to add to a limitless source of end game equipment, a happening I see too frequently these days.

As noted above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, so these mesos may be utilised to fund my principal character farther, as well as my second main.Moreover, for me , making mesos is the gist of this game, because it's the most efficient way to obtain progress in this sport (farming in certain events also works, but can be tedious and time consuming).

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Sab, 08 Dic 2018, 03:20
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]